April 7, 2010

More Kindergarten Quotes

Upon request, here are some more Q & A's from "Our View on Life Topics" for my kindergarten class. The first batch are here.

What does the President of our country do?
Kallin: Give money.
Mariana: Makes everything fun.
Lucas: Abraham Lincoln talks.
McKenna: Tells other people what to do.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jordyn: Four-wheel driver with a plow in the front.
Adam: Worker man.

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
Cal: With my mom and dad.

What kinds of things make people happy?
Adam: Snow, snow forts, fire.

If you had a lot of money, what would you do with it?
Alex: Go to a store with my mom and buy fruit.
McKenna: Throw it up in the air and be happy.

Who are you going to marry? How old will you be? How many kids will you have?
Jordyn: My poppa/I'm going to try to be 99/ 10 kids
Lucas: My baby sister when she grows up/11/4 kids
Emilie: Andrew, my baby brother/9/10 kids
McKenna: Someone named Derek/23/2 kids


Those are just some of the funnier answers- there are also incredibly sweet ones that remind me just how intelligent these kids are considering they're only five or six.

What do you like about yourself?
Hannah: I like how I am different from everybody else.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Julian: Librarian and paleontologist.

If you had a lot of money, what would you do with it?
Kallin: Save it for college.
Bella: Buy something that costs too much.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abi!!

    McKenna seems like she's got it figured out with the marriage and kids thing... and the president thing.

    haha

    Thanks for sharing these : )

    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete