August 30, 2010

Halp!

There are a bunch of pictures here, but I'm torn between which of these two dresses will be coming up with me to Jamie and Chris's wedding this SATURDAY! I can't believe they're getting married... expect a lot of pictures! So- here's the question: Blue polka dot or navy floral print? And then, do you have a cardigan preference? Don't be shy.

Purple...

...or red?

Alright, I doubt anyone can tell the difference between these two red cardigans but me... but what the heck. (If you're wondering, the top cardi is darker. And softer aka much better quality.)

I wasn't able to find a yellow cardigan that I liked (even though it was my first color choice with this dress) so this is just a zippy I own... if this is the winner then I have some last minute searching to do!

Not that it really matters, but I thought I'd throw it in- the bags to go with each dress.

Also, Happy 22nd Birthday to me! :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the flower dress with one of the red tops! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the floral with the first red cardigan! Very cute!:]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABI THAT BLUE DRESS IS SO CUTE I AM DYING.
    <3 Wear it to schoooool.

    ReplyDelete