November 11, 2010

Marquette Map

Our latest Seminar I assignment was to create a sort of guide to Milwaukee's highlights for a Marquette pamphlet. I have two final versions that I'm still debating between- shadows and no shadows. It looks a lot happier and lighter without the shadows (...er, obviously) but the shadows give it a little something extra. All in all, there isn't a huge difference, but I thought I'd put it out there. What do you kids think?

no shadows

shadows

Is the square shape in the bottom left corner bugging anyone else? It made more sense when there was a full square behind the piece, but I got rid of it on the top.

5 comments:

  1. Abi! This is amaaazing! I kind of hate you right now.

    (And the square in the bottom left doesn't bother me at all. You crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THERE'S SO MUCH IN THERE
    (it's awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahh! nice job Abi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shadowy version better! It reminds me more of 'my' Marquette (how I remember it) ^.~ Also, I really <3 your Ladybug Club

    ReplyDelete