February 5, 2011

My Newest Collection

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that collects these! I've recently (accidentally) started collecting Lucite napkin holders from the '60s and '70s. So far my collection is just in it's infancy--four total. But look at this beautiful collection! I'd really love to find a mushroom one like the one in the upper right (or left, it's kind of hiding) corners.


I also spotted this one on Etsy a couple days ago. All the different colors are like candy; I've never seen one like that before.

From seller Vinca Vintage.

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love owls!!! Your collection is the cutest owl meeting I've ever seen! I've never seen these napkin holders, i didn't know such things exist, but they are adorable! :D I'm totally amazed right now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious collection idea. I'm starting an odd collection of vintage sheets that's quickly getting wildly out of hand. It's just so fun to start one because when you find one at the thrift store, you almost poop your pants with excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete