November 5, 2010

The Ambition of Crazies

...Or maybe just crazy ambition (that's me trying to look on the bright side of things). Coming up next week on Saturday, November 13th, from 10-5pm (*cough*plug*cough*) MIAD is having a student and alum art sale, and my friends and I all wished we could have participated, but what with homework and work-work... and then a certain teacher convinced us it was a good idea. So here we are, approaching one in the morning and printing cards up the bum. I tweaked my Terrestrial Critters to adapt them into Christmas cards- I'll show you those later when it's not November. I also adapted a little guy from my Penfield Croquet Poster that, if I may say so myself, was pretty clever... again, you'll have to wait until after Thanksgiving.

Stressed!

Stressed x3!

Oh, how I wish I didn't have to work at 7:30 tomorrow morning. This is going to be a long couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment