June 1, 2010

Dork

I love filling out forms.

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. a half full bag of Razzles
2. green cell phone
3. yellow polka-dotted wallet
4. miscellaneous pens/pencils
5. sketchbook

Five things in my bedroom:
1. me
2. cuddly things from the '70s
3. books organized by color
4. a gazillion more books not organized by color
5. a giant mess

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. have a job without a uniform
2. live in an apartment and/or in the city
3. be admired
4. make a living by selling stuff I make
5. learn how to knit

Five things that make me very happy:
1. reading in the sun
2. roadtrips
3. kissing
4. good grades
5. rummage sales

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Harry Potter (that will never stop)
2. thrifting (nor will that)
3. leggings
4. Lost
5. bubble gum vodka

Five things on my to-do list:
1. do art
2. clean room
3. paint walls
4. eat waffle fries
5. attend Maxwell Street Days in a couple weeks

Five things some people may or may not know about me:
1. I have a fascination with serial killers
2. I love wearing giant old black T-shirts with cut off jean shorts
3. I wish was had been born in 1954
4. My futon cover is wearing out because I sleep on the same side so much
5. I collect odd/cute banks

Eileen was bored last night.

4 comments:

  1. a) You and me are knitting this winter.

    b) Bubble gum vodka? Ew. (Also, imagine if they made vodka bubble gum...)

    c) What are these waffle fries you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) Yay!

    b) Actually it's amaaaazing. Then again, I think I'm the only adult who likes bubble gum flavor.

    c) Waffle fries! Please don't tell me you've never had waffle fries... they're french fries... but waffles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) Milwaukee yarn shop: http://www.loopyarnshop.com/store/pc/home.asp

    and they has a blog: http://loopyarnshop.blogspot.com/

    b) Yes. Yes you are.

    c) What the what?! Where do you get said waffle fries??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do this but didn't want to put it on my blog haha so here you go:

    Five things you will find if you open my bag:
    1. a pencil case
    2. a book
    3. a small sketchbook
    4. cellphone
    5. probably a lot of crumbs

    Five things in my bedroom:
    1. backwards V for Vendetta poster
    2. many houseplants
    3. a light table
    4. a lot of clothes on the floor
    5. more stuff than I know what to do with

    Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
    1. TRAVEL. EVERYWHERE.
    2. get a tattoo
    3. have a career that keeps me financially stable as well as happy
    4. Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
    5. Walk on the Great Wall of China

    Five things that make me very happy:
    1. reading in the sun
    2. when a good song is on the radio when the alarm goes off in the morning
    3. good smelling flowers
    4. the ocean
    5. colour and texture

    Five things I’m currently into:
    1. flowers (does that count?)
    2. Lost
    3. Mumford & Sons
    4. crepes
    5. finding a good hat for summer

    Five things on my to-do list:
    1. clean the clothes off my bedroom floor
    2. draw, draw, draw
    3. plant all the orphan plants I rescued from the garden store
    4. figure out what to teach my potential art student
    5. read more

    Five things some people may or may not know about me:
    1. I was allergic to strawberries when I was a kid
    2. I have been to London and Italy
    3. I don't have a drivers license
    4. I have never been in love
    5. I have never broken a bone or even twisted my ankle really badly

    ReplyDelete