June 14, 2010

Young Me/Now Me

I fell in love with this website a while back and I'm fairly certain I never posted about it, but when I stumbled upon it again and found a slew of new photos up I knew I had to spread the word. The website is called Young Me/Now Me and it features a collection of submissions where people recreated old photos of themselves. The best ones are the ones where it's really similar to the original, and you can tell the people put some thought into the pictures. I have a photo of myself when I was three that I'd love to recreate...

Here are three of my favorites:The pins just make this one. :)

The thing that makes this one is imagining those grown men going and finding those horrid plaid pants...

This might be the only time I find an adult in a diaper amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment